If you use the web based version of Twitter then this post can help you out with some seriously helpful keyboard shortcuts.
Whether you want to block someone, favorite their tweet, or retweet them, these handy shortcuts can save you a ton of time!
1. B To Block Tweets from followers
2. F for Favorite, bring your favorite Twitter accounts you might want to follow
3. J to Tweet next, scroll down to the same function
4. K to Tweet earlier, the same function with scroll to top
5. L to open and close your Tweet
6. M to send a tweet or direct message to a friend
7. N to create a new Tweet
8. R for Reply or reply Tweet
9. T for Retweet
10. U to Unblock User or cancel follower block for tweets
11. GA to bring up the menu Activity
12. GC to bring up the menu Interaction
13. GD to Discover Page
14. GF to bring favorite tweet
15. GH to enter the Home
16. GL to tweet subscription list
17. GM is equivalent to the M, to make a direct message
18. GP to raise your profile
19. GR to Mention tweet
20. GS for menu setting
21. GU a quick visit / see someone’s profile or a follower
22. Space / Space to see the bottom of the page
23. Forward Slash / to twitter page search feature
24. Period (.) to open a new tweet
25. Press the “?” to open or view all the shortcut menu, and their functions.
What is your favorite Twitter shortcut in the list above? Leave a comment below and let us know!